BIOLASE and other dental instrument providers have developed laser systems to be used in dentistry. These products are focused on helping dentists restore a patient’s dental health without the fear, anxiety, and pain normally associated with certain kinds of dental procedures.
Providers of laser dentistry products are committed to improving quality of life for dental patients by eliminating the pain and anxiety of a trip to the dentist. Dental laser products will allow our dentist, Dr. Esmaili, to provide a higher standard of care for you and your family.
Benefits of dental Laser Products
Below are a few of the many benefits laser dentistry products have to offer:
- Precision & Accuracy – Dentists who are now using Epic Diod are more easily able to remove plaque, tartar, and tooth decay with little or no damage to the surrounding bone and tissue. The goal is to keep the healthy structures of the teeth in place and unharmed. Epic Diod offers faster procedures for surgery, whitening and pain relief, creating happy patients and satisfaction.
- Patient Comfort – A traditional dental drill is loud and causes pressure, vibration, and heat, all of which are uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. With the Epic Diod, you won’t experience any of the heat, pressure, or vibration, which means that many dental procedures can be performed without the need for shots. This means less anesthesia, fewer shots, and no more numb mouth and cheeks!
- Less Bleeding and/or Swelling – Epic Diod technology uses gentle and conservative cutting action and even includes coagulating capabilities. This means that most gum or other soft tissue procedures can be performed with little or no swelling or bleeding.
- Reduced Trauma – A common problem with high-speed drills is the risk of fractures and hairline cracks in the teeth. These cracks can eventually lead to future dental problems. Fortunately, Epic Diod technology minimizes any trauma done to the teeth and greatly reduces the risk of damage to the surrounding teeth.
- Versatility – Lastly, the Epic Diod is incredibly versatile and can be used for an array of different bone and soft tissue procedures. From root canals, removal of tooth decay, cavity preparation, and even gum and bone surgical procedures, the Epic Diod can do it all!
BIOLASE and many manufacturers of dental products are improving the field of dentistry, allowing comfort and ease for both patients and dentists. For more information, please visit www.biolase.com or ask our dentist about the new technology of laser dentistry.